To Compete Effectively, You Need To Know Where You Stand
To retain existing and attract new members, super funds need to be aware of what their competitors are doing and how their fund compares. The industry is fast-moving and it’s challenging and time-consuming to gather all the information independently and ensure it’s current and comparable. That's where Chant West comes in.
Our research tools make it easy for funds to:
- recognise their strengths and weaknesses
- work on product design by reference to industry best practice, and
- support marketing and promotional activities with credible insights from a trusted source.
Member Outcomes Dashboard
Our Member Outcomes Dashboard (MOD) is a highly customisable tool helping funds and platforms assess the outcomes their super and pension products provide as part of APRA’s Member Outcomes Assessment. The tool also provides insightful and current competitor analysis to drive more informed product and service development.
The Super and Pension MOD provides subscribers with:
- a visual comparison on a broad range of fund metrics such as investment performance and fees, insurance design and service, member engagement, member services, and APRA scale and sustainability measures
- a MySuper indicative product heatmap on investment performance and administration & total fees
- a MySuper product comparison on fees & costs, net returns and level of investment risk in line with regulatory requirements, and
- the ability to compare and rank products against a median and its benchmark products, including fees at multiple account balances.
The Wrap Comparator Dashboard is also available for platform providers to compare their platform fees and costs with peer groups.
Our product research captures data and analysis on more than 450 super, pension and investment products, ensuring you have quality data at your fingertips to run fund and product comparisons quickly and easily. The fund universe includes industry, corporate and public sector funds, as well as platforms and wraps.
With Chant West's product research, you can:
- create detailed fee projections across multiple account balances allowing you to track variations across multiple products and funds
- display group life insurance cover premium cost projections in 5 years, 10 years or to retirement age
- compare investment options and multi-manager investment returns, and
- filter chosen product features, providing detailed analysis across multiple products.
Looking for more information?
For more information about the broad range of research services tailored for super funds or to request a research tool demonstration, contact us today on 02 9361 1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.