Chant West Website Terms And Conditions
For use by Australian Residents only
The information contained within this Website is intended for Australian residents only and is not intended for use by any person who is a resident of any other country as the information or these Terms and Conditions may not comply with non-Australian laws. References to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Purpose of the Information
The contents of this Website are intended to provide general investment information only. The information contained and available from this Website does not constitute an investment recommendation or taxation advice. In preparing the information, we have not taken into account the objectives and circumstances of any individual person. Chant West recommends that investors obtain professional financial and taxation advice specific to their own investment objectives, financial situation and particular requirements before making an investment decision.
Accuracy and Currency of the Information
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. We will attempt to keep all information contained within the Website current and will update any changes to the information as soon as practicable after changes occur.
Access to the Website
- Subscribers may access the Website via the main homepage at www.chantwest.com.au
- When a subscriber attempts to access a secure page on the Website, he or she will be prompted to enter their username and password and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions or terms of any agreement entered into with Chant West. Such additional terms are to be read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.
- On entering a valid username and password, the user will be able to access all secure content that they are authorised to view.
- A subscriber will usually only need to enter their username and password once while they have their Internet browser open. However, after a period of inactivity a subscriber may be required to re-enter their username and password to continue accessing secure content in the Website.
Availability of the Website
Chant West reserves the right without notice and at any time to change, amend, add to or cease publication of the information contained in the Website.
Website Security Terms
- A username and password will be supplied to each individual Website subscriber. It is the responsibility of each individual Website subscriber to ensure his or her username and password remains secure.
- Subscribers must notify Chant West of any unauthorised access that the Website subscriber is aware of.
- A subscriber may change his or her own password via the Website at any time. Where a username and password is supplied to an individual in their capacity as a member of an organisation, it is the responsibility of that individual, and of the organisation, to notify Chant West when the individual ceases to be a member of that organisation. The username and password will then be disabled.
- Chant West may monitor the point of origin for access to the Website using a particular username and password and may investigate reasons as to why access may have come from an unusual variety of locations. In the event that Chant West is not satisfied with the explanation, Chant West may issue a new username and password, or revoke access for a particular subscriber.
Links to Third Party Websites
Chant West has not reviewed any third-party website linked to or from any part of our Website. Chant West is not responsible for any content found on any such third-party website.
Returns and Refunds
Users may only request a refund for a report produced by you using the Chant West AppleCheck product where you have a right to do so under applicable law. You should take care in selecting products and funds to be compared in any AppleCheck report you produce, as we do not provide refunds if you change your mind.
Termination of Website Access
Chant West may terminate the user’s access to this Website at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by Chant West will survive termination. However, you will no longer be authorised to gain access to this Website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and courts appeal for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Chant West and the Website user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Chant West or its related entities will be liable in any way for any loss, damage, liability or expense of any nature (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) suffered by the Website user through or otherwise arising out of use of or access to this Website, or Chant West’s or its related entities failure to provide this Website. Chant West and its related entities do not accept any liability or responsibility for inaccuracy of data accessed via the Website.
Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this Website or any part of it, or for any problems with this Website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at Chant West’s option and to the maximum extent permitted by law or to resupplying this Website or any part of it.
Copyright and Trademarks
This Website and all information or material accessed via our Website (collectively referred to as Website Content) is subject to Copyright and all applicable intellectual property rights. All Website Content is owned or licensed by the Zenith CW Pty Ltd or its related entities. Other than where necessary to view material on this Website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 (Commonwealth) (as amended) or any applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, no Website Content may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, presented in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process, without the specific written consent of Chant West. This includes use of any Chant West logos or rating logos.
Suite 1003, Level 10, 45 Clarence Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
© 2021 Zenith CW Pty Ltd (ABN 20 639 121 403). Australian Financial Licence (AFSL) Number 226872, AFS Representative 1280401, All rights reserved.